NOTICE: The FAA is now providing FREE ONLINE TRAINING AND TESTING for the Recurrent Exams at the FAA Safety Zone web site, removing the cost and the requirement for in-person testing after the initial (UAG) exam.
The initial UAG 107 exam will still require in-person testing, but with the addition of several new testing sources besides PRI, including Embry-Riddle and others.
The seven areas of study for the UGR exam are:
(1) Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation;
(2) Airspace classification and operating requirements and flight restrictions affecting small unmanned aircraft operation;
(3) Emergency procedures;
(4) Crew resource management;
(5) Aeronautical decision-making and judgment;
(6) Airport operations;
(7) Maintenance and pre-flight inspection procedures.
RULE CHANGES: – MORE HERE
Course CurriculumCurriculum is empty
This course spells out the necessary safety procedures.